What are the benefits of driving an EV?
Ready to have a charging station installed for your EV? Click below to learn more!
- Significant gas savings year after year! The average American spends between $1,500-$4,000 a year in gas.
- Save on maintenance costs - Fully electric vehicle maintenance typically breaks down to only needing tires and brake pads.
- Receive tax credits - On top of the federal income tax credit you receive for purchasing your electric vehicle, many states offer their own tax credits as well.
- Safety - Studies have shown that EV’s can actually be safer to drive due to being less likely to roll over because of their low center of gravity.
- Help the envoirnment - Using an electric vehicle helps the environment by cutting down emissions. You are doing your part to help!