Qmerit continues to attract the highest quality residential electrical contractors in the nation – focused on home EV charging solutions – to serve premium customers of BMW and other iconic industry brands.
Qmerit is a platform that provides a customized experience for each of our manufacturer clients, making it easy for their customers to quickly find Qmerit-certified installers in their area to request bids for 240v home charging station installation services. Qmerit is partnered with industry leaders such as BMW, Faraday Future, FLO, ChargePoint, eMotorWerks, MINI, and Energy Solutions (PG&E).
The Qmerit platform allows you to create a secure profile for your company and upload the relevant documentation for certification. Once approved by Qmerit program managers, your company will receive the opportunity to bid on residential EV charging station installations.
- Get electronic quote requests
- Receive information from the customer regarding installation preferences including photos of their garage and electrical panel
- Qmerit’s mobile app (iOS and Android)
- Access to our manufacturer-specific EV charger and installation-related content
- Manage your company profile and service area preferences
- Receive customer satisfaction scoring and feedback
As an installer you will receive:
- Qualified customer leads from premier EV brands
- Complete control of your pricing and scheduling with customers
- One background check process valid across multiple programs
- Access to the Qmerit platform and mobile app
- Logos of Qmerit certification for your business
Customers receive many benefits when using the Qmerit program including:
- Greater flexibility and convenience: customers can choose from multiple Qmerit-certified installers in their area for no-cost bids, compare and accept or reject bids, and track upcoming appointments - all in digital process.
- Charging station installation prior to, or timed with, vehicle delivery: with a streamlined installer selection process, customers can benefit from installing a charging solution prior to bringing home the vehicle, to ensure a seamless and premium ownership experience from day one.
- Access to ratings of Qmerit installers: EV owners are able to review and select Qmerit-certified installers based on our unique rating system, thus building additional confidence in the selected installer.
Connecting with customers
Customers will complete a unique digital survey about their intended installation that will be securely sent to a maximum of three installers in their area. Customers then receive a confirmation email with your company name and the primary contact listed in your Qmerit company profile. Customer contact information is visible to you on the web portal and mobile app. You then communicate directly with customers and update the Qmerit platform accordingly. The Qmerit platform allows you to manage leads, confirm appointment schedules, upload quotes, “close out” the job with pictures and more!
Qmerit-certified Installers contract directly with the customer. Installers set the scope, timing, pricing, and payment terms as in their normal course of business. Qmerit connects you to potential customers but we do not intervene with pricing, permitting, delivery, or collections on installations. Qmerit lead fees apply.